Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Will's Coffee Shop (Will Rogers Theater)













Will's Coffee Shop
4322 N. Western in Oklahoma City, OK.

I always enjoy dropping in for a coffee at Will's. It's a nice place to sit outside and enjoy a latte on a breezy summer afternoon (or anytime for that matter). Will's coffee is always fresh and the waitstaff has always been cheerful and helpful in my experience. Will's has the standard array of coffee house favorites, along with a brunch and dinner menu. I've only enjoyed beverages thus far, but from what I've seen the food looks quite good. There is a bar inside (I believe it's formally tied to the theater) which I've also enjoyed upon several occasions. The wine list and prices are fair. It's a far cry from Starbucks, which is a nice change of pace from time to time. In my mind, Starbucks is good for a quick pick-me-up, but if you've got the time I would suggest checking out Will's. It should be noted that the coffee shop stays open until 9PM, so if you're looking for some joe at 9:30 at night, you might have to settle for a martini instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment