Friday, June 5, 2009

Lemon Pepper Mahi Mahi Tacos














These are very tasty and extremely easy to make. You can use any fish, but I prefer mahi mahi due to its meatier texture. I like to bake the mahi mahi in the oven, shred it into the bowl and add all of my toppings but the greens (I usually use cilantro). I also only use corn tortillas. I feel like they add a lot to any type of taco.

Lemon Pepper Mahi Mahi Tacos


2 x 4oz Mahi Mahi Filets
2 Tbs Lemon Zest
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
2 Tbs Fresh Ground Pepper
Taco Toppings

Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.

1. Place Mahi Mahi in a baking dish.
2. Top filets with lemon zest and pepper.
3. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
4. Shred fish for tacos.
5. Pour lemon juice over fish and mix.
6. Plate up tacos and enjoy!

My favorite toppings for this are fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and grilled peppers and onions. I don't like cheese on anything fish. Maybe it's just me, but I don't recommend it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment